The EBDHS range of increased performance PIR presence detectors is developed for high bay lighting control in areas with demanding spaces and increased mounting heights. They are responsive to the constant shift of an organisation’s lighting needs by being programmable and adjustable to produce an exceptionally accurate detection beam.
Belonging to the EBDHS family of standalone presence detectors, the EBDHS-B-MB-CB-DD is the Casambi enabled version of the standalone mount batten detector currently offered within our range. Designed to be mounted at one end of a high bay luminaire, it’s perfectly compatible with any Casambi-enabled product.
- Ideal for high bay applications, including warehouse lighting control
- Fresnel lens technology – high sensitivity within the detection range
- High-performance movement detection coverage of 40m at 15m height
- Multi-pyro design offers greater sensitivity without false triggering
- Built-in DALI control outputs for easy integration into existing DALI designs
- Built-in relay switching for non-dimming or retrofit of luminaires
- Better light level control with its dedicated light reading window, matching the demand of darker floor spaces
- Adjustable masking shields available to tailor detection zones
- Requires only the intuitive Casambi mobile app for iOS and Android devices for programming