As one of the leading providers of smart lighting solutions and wireless lighting controls, Holders Technology is always on the lookout for bright, enthusiastic employees. We look for people with relevant experience who work well in teams, take initiative, and always strive to deliver first class customer service. If you’re looking to develop your career as part of a dynamic and progressive organisation, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electrician/Commissioning Engineer/18th Edition Electrician – Permanent
As part of business expansion and increased orders, a new position has arisen for an experienced Commissioning Engineer to join the team. You will be responsible in providing on-site assistance and the commissioning of Casambi wireless lighting controls.
Reporting to the UK Technical Services Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Liaising with customers to advise on installation, connection and basic fault finding on Casambi control systems.
• Arranging site visits with relevant parties from contractors to end users, in order to enable timely and effective commissioning of Casambi projects.
• Keeping active records on all projects to enable generation of commissioning certificates upon satisfactory completion of the commissioning process.
• Reporting back on all issues relating to product defect/performance issues, and to actively advise on improvements.
• Providing off-site and onsite aftercare services to ensure that the lighting control system is maintained to a high level of operation.
• Offering customer/client training and handover at project completion.
This is a field-based role covering the south of England. There will be the requirement for overnight stops which are fully expensed.
To be successful in the role of Commissioning Engineer you must hold a valid, and up to date, full UK Driving Licence, and have an electrical background.
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced individual, ideally with a strong electrical background coupled with lighting controls, customer facing experience and a can-do attitude.
Full Casambi training is available upon successful application.
In return for the above, a competitive package is on offer including company van + overtime.