WHO WE ARE
Holders Technology UK Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number is 03633101), whose registered office is 27-28 Eastcastle Street, London W1W 8DH U.K.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us at any time by any of the following means:
- Phone us at +44 (0) 1896 759098
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at Holders Technology UK Ltd, Units 1-4, Block 9, Galashiels TD13RS, UK.
A QUICK WORD ABOUT CHILDREN
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should not use the Holders Technology Website unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
When you access and browse the Holders Technology Website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the Holders Technology Website), we may collect the following information from you:
- your name;
- your postal address;
- your phone, fax and e-mail details; and
- PayPal, credit and debit card information for purchases.
HOW WE MAY USE AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We (or companies within our group or suppliers acting on our behalf such as delivery companies) may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- to make the Holders Technology Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- to complete any purchases you make through the Holders Technology Website, which includes providing your details to PayPal;
- to provide you with services that you request from us;
- to deliver the goods that you order, which includes providing your name and address to delivery companies; and
- to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with information about our products and services which we think may interest you.
With exception to other companies in our group and third party delivery suppliers, we will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to the Holders Technology Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no communication sent via the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you provide to us via the Internet.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us (either by post or by e-mail) at the address specified above.
THIRD PARTY SITES