Technical Support Engineer HOLDERS TECHNOLOGY GERMANY
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer HOLDERS TECHNOLOGY GERMANY
Holders Technology is a leading supplier of Casambi Bluetooth lighting controls. Holders supplies the largest range of hardware within the Casambi ecosystem, as well as all services required for the successful project management, commissioning and maintenance of projects.
Holders has a three-step approach; design, hardware and project services for Casambi Bluetooth lighting control, management of the lighting, energy and occupancy data via the Holders Smart Lighting solution and finally management of data from 3rd party systems via the Holders Smart Building solution.
The Holders group of companies, headquartered in the UK, is today one of the leading suppliers of solutions and components for efficient and professional wireless lighting controls in Europe and Oceania, with offices in UK, Germany, Austria, Australia and New Zealand
We are looking for a multi-talented, energetic, Technical Support Engineer to join our fast-growing team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include, for example
- Work with the team to ensure the incoming case queue is constantly maintained.
- Troubleshoot customer problems via telephone calls, e-mail and/or remote session. Occasionally in person at customer sites.
- Work problems through to resolution and provide detailed root cause analysis.
- Work with escalation points with the Support team and Engineering team to drive the resolution of
- Research and respond to customer requests and provide detailed explanations to address questions
and concerns from some of the world’s brightest developers and software architects.
- Create knowledge items for recurring issues.
Experience and skills we are looking for
- Studies or work experience in IT, electrical or electronic industries.
- Typically requires at least one year of work experience in technical support (anything more is seen asan advantage).
- Experience with a variety of industry hardware platforms and operating systems (iOS, Android. Any exposure to Linux and Json is also beneficial).
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems and demonstrate resourcefulness in obtaining necessary diagnostic information.
- The ability to assimilate complex problems, determine a root cause, develop a resolution strategy.
- Ability to handle multiple client support issues simultaneously and explain it to customers of varying
- Enjoy a fast-paced, energetic environment. Results-oriented with a strong work ethic and enthusiasm.
- Team player with a customer-focused attitude.
- Ideally, experience working with customers of different sizes (corporate, medium-sized business and
- Experience with lighting controls is a plus.
- Full written and verbal proficiency in English and German.
- A genuine interest in gadgets and/or consumer electronics.
- Any knowledge of electrical installations or electronics is beneficial.
- Location: Kirchheimbolanden is the preferred location for this role, but remote working from another German City
will also be considered.
If you would like to develop yourself further, work in a dynamic environment and be part of a fast-growing company, then take the next step and apply to us! Please send your complete documents stating the sales area, with a possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact us, to answer any of your questions, on 0172 7779397.