It’s that time of year again where all the wireless lighting control experts get together and discuss all things Casambi. Holders Technology are delighted to host talks on a variety of topics with special guests on their booth.
Visit the Holders Technology booth at the Casambi Summit 2023 throughout the day for ‘Let’s Talk Casambi’.
Check out the full agenda in the slides below for the Asian and European programmes, with our own presentations and panel discussions.
Let’s Talk Casambi:
- ENABLING S4I POSSIBILITIES WITH HOLDERS TECHNOLOGY – WITH Wayne Reddecliffe & Sandy Howard
- THE EVOLUTION OF THE CASAMBI ECOSYSTEM WITH Dietmar Appolt, Stephen Jackson & THERMOKON’S Mario Schroeder
- SCENECOM IN A BOX: THE IDEAL PAIRING WITH Graham Smith AND TRIDONIC’S James Huntington
- THE NEXT STEP IN OCCUPANCY SENSING: PIR+ WITH Matthew Hanson & Justin Groot
4 tips for making the most of the show
1. Check out the agenda and join those papers which are most interesting, but it costs only a few minutes of your time to sample the following paper – you never know what surprises you might miss otherwise.
2. Don’t neglect the expo booths. In previous years, Holders Technology have launched new ecosystem brands and products, had the inside track on the latest Casambi developments and hosted lively Q&A sessions and debates, and this year will be no different.
3. It’s a virtual show, so no need to wear out your boots walking from Hall 8 to Hall 11 to speak with both the technology partner and the lighting OEM, we’re all just a click away!
4. Finally, engage and participate! The show is packed with more Casambi and Lighting Control experts than you can shake a stick at, and we all love a tough question!