The aim of the “Advanced” Casambi training course, is to build on the basic knowledge gained from the "Introduction to Casambi" course, and enable the trainee to design and deliver Casambi BLE lighting controls on to real world projects.
No events to show
This course is designed for users of Casambi with a basic understanding of the system. By the end of the course, the trainee will be able to design and create multi-network projects with complex control strategies and integration into third party control platforms.
The topics that will be covered are:
- Casambi mesh solution, system and hardware refresh
- Network design considerations and device location
- Casambi app deep dive, all core elements
- The Casambi app in detail, control devices and configuration considerations
- Casambi connectivity - Internet & DALI Gateway integration into 3rd party controls products
- Multi-network “Sites” control
- Project planning best practice and commissioning procedures
- Casambi API overview
- Hands-on exercises
The course is presented in English.
Refreshments & Lunch included.