Holders Technology UK is located on the outskirts of Galashiels in the Scottish Borders. It was established in 1987 and offers a range of specialist materials as well as consumables to the UK PCB industry. Holders Technology UK is part of the Holders Technology Group, which is listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. For further information please visit ww2.holderstechnology.com
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
- Rigid/thin laminates and pre-pregs,
- FR4 – standard, lead free and halogen free,
- Adhesive bonded and adhesiveless flexible laminates and coverlays,
- Photoimageable and heat cured inks,
- Lamination consumables i.e. aluminium separators, release films,
- A range of backing and entry materials for drilling and routing applications,
- Drills and routers,
- High specification spindles and motors (full repair service and spares also available).
The company focuses on providing a complete range of products and services supplying material in a production ready format. This includes cutting to size and tooling material to meet customers’ requirements.
Holders Technology UK has a storage, product and warehousing area of approximately 1,170m² with additional offices, occupying approximately 270m².
The processing area for the back-up and entry materials is equipped with CNC saws, punches and routing machine capability. Flexible materials are panelised on slitter machines.
Galashiels is within easy reach of main routes, with Edinburgh (A7) to the North and Newcastle to the South (A68/A6096).